The success of a school is not just measured in terms of its academic data but also in the strength of its partnership with its local community.
Kariong Mountains High School P&C
At the heart of Kariong Mountains High School is a committed group of parents and community members who have come together to form an active parents and citizens association (P&C).
The P&C works with the school to promote a positive inclusive culture that supports the learning needs of all students.
The P&C meets once each term in the school library at 7:00 pm. All parents and community members are welcome!
Upcoming P&C Meetings for 2021
- Monday May 10, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday July 12 – Zoom Meeting 7pm
- Monday August 9, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday November 8, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday December 6, Christmas Dinner
Planned P&C Meetings for early 2022
- Monday February 14, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday March 14, 7:00 – 8:00pm – AGM followed by a General Meeting 8:00 – 9:00pm
Dates of future meetings for the year will be decided at the AGM.
P&C Executive Members 2021
- President – Beth Schuman
- Vice President 1 – Sharon Partridge
- Vice President 2 – Sara Cutting
- Treasurer – Tracy McNamara
- Secretary – Bernadette Grace
- Correspondence Secretary: Carolyn Brierley