The success of a school is not just measured in terms of its academic data but also in the strength of its partnership with its local community.
Kariong Mountains High School P&C
At the heart of Kariong Mountains High School is a committed group of parents and community members who have come together to form an active parents and citizens association (P&C).
The P&C works with the school to promote a positive inclusive culture that supports the learning needs of all students.
The P&C meets once each term in the school library at 7:00 pm. All parents and community members are welcome!
Upcoming P&C Meetings for 2020
- Monday May 11, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Wednesday June 10, 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Monday August 10, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Wednesday September 9, 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Monday November 9, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday December 7, Christmas Dinner
Planned P&C Meetings for early 2021
- Monday February 8, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Monday March 8, 7:00 – 8:00pm – AGM followed by a General Meeting 8:00 – 9:00pm
Dates of future meetings for the year will be decided at the AGM.
P&C Executive Members
President – Tracy McNamara
Vice President – Beth Schuman
Secretary – Sharon Partridge
Treasurer – Sara Cutting