Stage 6 Learning Resources
Timetables for this week can now be accessed on Compass
NESA Update: July 23, 2021
The NESA COVID Response Committee has made additional changes to the 2021 HSC timetable to give students certainty in the lead up to performance, practical and written examinations.
In line with Health advice, we will:
- Extend the hand in date for all major projects by 2 weeks. The hand-in date for Industrial Technology has been extended by 4 weeks
- Reschedule Drama performance exams to run from 6 to 17 September
- Music performance exams continue as scheduled, running from 30 August to 10 September
- Reschedule the written exams to begin one week later on 19 October with HSC results out on 17 December.
These changes mean all students have some additional time to prepare for exams or complete their project and still receive their results this year.
The decision aims to give students as much clarity as possible so they can focus on their studies, their wellbeing and plans for the future.
We know that some students and schools may be facing additional challenges. We will provide further detail on arrangements needed to ensure equity and fairness for all students.
Revised timetables for the language oral, practical, performance and written exams will be published on the NESA website and Students Online by next Friday.
NESA Update: July 21, 2021
- The due date for the Society and Culture Personal Interest Project has been extended by two weeks to 9 August.
- The number of times HSC students can attempt the HSC minimum standard tests has been increased to 6 times per year.
The Stay Healthy HSC campaign is encouraging students to continue focussing on their studies, taking care of their health and wellbeing and importantly, asking for help if they need it.
Current information and resources to do with enrolment, transport and the parent portal, are located in the parent section of our website. If you require access to the Laptop Day Loan system, please complete the contract by following the link below (student and parent/caregiver must sign):