Resources and information to assist parents and students navigate organisational changes brought about by COVID-19.
Term 3 Organisation:
- Term 3 Commences Tue 21/7 with a return to:
- The original timetable
- Routines and school uniform
- Interschool sports
Term 3 Timetables are now updated and can be accessed on the Student Portal as per normal organisation.
Study Tips & Advice
- Establish a learning environment
- Aim to follow a daily routine
- Limit distractions while studying
- Take regular breaks to move around
- Eat healthy food and get enough sleep
- Dedicate time to your interests
- Connect with your teachers for feedback and support
- Be kind to yourself!
The wellbeing of our families is important! If you are struggling, please let us know via the forms below:
Please visit our Wellbeing Site, which contains useful resources and support links.
KMHS Online Learning
Students need to logon to Google Classroom to access their course material.
The Wheelers ePlatform app enables students to download eBooks and Audio books to expand their reading.
Thanking schools for working together!
- Online Learning is facilitated through Google Classroom
- Students login using student email address, User ID and password (same as the one used to sign on to devices at school)
- Check your email daily for live sessions and updates
- Contact the school if your child has any issues accessing Google Classroom
- Please note: Parents cannot join Google Classroom.