This page provides key resources and information to assist parents and students with the unprecedented changes brought on by COVID-19.
Term 2 Organisation:
- All students return 5 days a week from May 25
- Modified timetable weeks 5-10 in operation
- Wash and santitise your hands
- If unwell: stay at home
Managing Learning from Home
- Establish a learning environment
- Aim to follow a daily routine
- Limit distractions while studying
- Take regular breaks to move around
- Eat healthy food and get enough sleep
- Dedicate time to your interests
- Connect with your teachers for feedback and support
- Be kind to yourself!
The wellbeing of our families is important! If you are struggling, please let us know via the forms below:
Please visit our Wellbeing Site, which contains useful resources and support links.
KMHS Online Learning
Students need to logon to Google Classroom to access their course material.
The Wheelers ePlatform app enables students to download eBooks and Audio books to expand their reading.
Thanking schools for working together!
- Online Learning is facilitated through Google Classroom
- Students login using student email address, User ID and password (same as the one used to sign on to devices at school)
- Check your email daily for live sessions and updates
- Contact the school if your child has any issues accessing Google Classroom
- Please note: Parents cannot join Google Classroom.
Process of Borrowing a Laptop from the School
If your child is in need of a laptop to complete their online learning, please see the instructions below:
- Download the PDF document above
- Read and complete relevant fields in the document to acknowledge that you and your child agree to the responsibilities in the charter
- Save the document
- Submit the request form on this page, or, email the completed contract to the school email address: email@example.com
- Once the school receives your request and signed contract, a laptop will be organised for your child. The school will contact you with confirmation of date and time when the laptop is ready to be collected.