Resources and information in this section were initially published to assist parents and students navigate organisational changes brought about by COVID and has, moving forward, become a handy location to navigate learning resources and updates.
- Establish a learning environment
- Aim to follow a daily routine
- Limit distractions while studying
- Take regular breaks to move around
- Eat healthy food and get enough sleep
- Dedicate time to your interests
- Connect with your teachers for feedback and support
- Be kind to yourself!
The wellbeing of our families is important! If you are struggling, please get in touch with the school so we can work together to get you back on track. You can complete a referral form, or, if you prefer, contact the school directly via email or phone 4340 0246.
Google Classroom QRGs
Using Google Classroom
These Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) are designed to walk you through each stage of accessing and using the Google Classroom environment via your student portal.
Questions… Technical issues?
Always let your teacher know if you are having trouble accessing your assignments or have questions to ask!